you are beautiful.
Post with 2 notes
You know what I am SO stoked for?
Today I was thinking about how temporary this life is. This body, these circumstances, this world-its all temporary. Sure, life is awesome adventure, but something greater is coming. I am so excited to spend eternity with my Savior. I cannot wait to just sit in the presence of our beautiful God forever. That is pretty dang awesome
Post with 1 note
1. Don’t let anyone put out your fire
2. You can’t fully love someone (or yourself) until you are fully satisfied by God
3. God will always fight for your heart. You are worth it to Him.
Post with 1 note
I am at a point in my life where in order to surrender everything, I have to let go of something that has brought me comfort, security, and control for most of my life. This is something that will glorify Him-but it is going to be extremely painful. I find that I have two options: cling to my familiarity, or take a jump into the deep end and trust that God is there to catch me. So here I am, at a crossroads. Why is this so hard?
This particular sin has been my crutch for years. It has literally destroyed my physical body, broken apart important friendships, eaten away my thoughts, and yet I still let it have power over me. I am still having a hard time deciding if I can let it go and be totally done with it.
Sometimes it is easy to make decisions. Most people just think “what will lead to my happiness?” or “what will benefit me most?”. Most people take the easy way out by making decisions that lead to personal “success”.
Followers of God are set apart because we are willing to sacrifice our lives -our own benefit, success, and happiness to build God’s Kingdom.
I just want to encourage those of you who may be standing at the same place I am- take that first step towards God’s calling. You may not have enough strength to keep walking down that road at first. But that is the beauty of it-God will carry you there. It is ok to be unsure or scared to let go of something, or do something out of your comfort zone. Honestly, it sucks. But don’t ever lose hope. Even if you doubt God and start going down the wrong road, God will bring you back. When I try to run the opposite direction of God, I always find myself on my knees in total surrender.
If you are reading this and you are struggling to let go of something (an addiction, a relationship, an idol, etc) then I want to encourage you to trust our Father. All you have to do is let God take it away from you so He can replace it with something much more fulfilling-unconditional, real love.
Post with 1 note
1. having a passion to dance and the opportunity to dance every day for God’s glory
2. the promise of God’s word- when everything else fails, it will always remain
3. having amazing and supportive friends who are always here for me to remind me of God’s love when I feel alone
4. sisters who will always be my best friends
5. a dad and stepmom who are SO supportive of my passions and dreams in life. They believe in me when I don’t believe in myself
6. a healthy body that functions
7. a bed to sleep in each night
7. the chance to talk to God whenever I want to… He is always listening and watching over me
8. the opportunity to go to a performing arts school and major in dance
9. music!- it brings so much joy to my life every day
10. and the most important blessing of all.. Jesus, the love of my life, died for me and set me free
Forgiveness is the divine miracle of grace. The cost to God was the Cross of Christ. To forgive sin, while remaining a holy God, this price had to be paid.
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “Plans to prosper and not to harm you.. Plans to give you a hope and a future
Page 1 of 3